I am a 39 year old ridiculously, happily married and working mom of 2 amazing teens. My world revolves around them and I have been blessed beyond measure.
I have been blessed with so much more than I deserve and it all started with the love of my life Gary. He and I have been together for just about 23 years and in March we will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. God gave me the perfect partner to experience the best and the worst together. I'm so crazy in love with Gary and life with him just keeps getting better every day. We have built some incredible memories and I know the best is yet to come.
Emily Anne
This is my beautiful 16 year old baby girl. She is brilliant and talented. She is an incredible artist and writer, and has a passion for reading. She loves fashion design and has the most incredibly diverse taste in music! She's a blast to be around and we are painfully aware of the trouble we are in!
Justin Curtis
Justin is my handsome and brilliant 13 year old athlete. He loves just about every sport including football, basketball, soccer, and most of all baseball. He is on two teams right now- Oquirrh Mt. Thunder and Swagger. He plays virtually year round. He loves hip hop music and like Emily, he has his dad's fabulous sense of humor. He is a riot to hang out with.
0 comments:
Post a Comment