Sunday, March 8, 2009

Forever in Love

On March 3rd, Gary and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. 19 years and still bein' cheesy! I still can't believe it! I never imagined I'd still be this silly over him after all these years. He is the most incredible human being I know. He is so intelligent, he's an amazing father to my kids, the best husband in the universe, so witty and hysterical, can fix absolutely anything, he's very creative, and he's my very best friend. Definitely too good to be true. I love him more than anything and it just keeps getting better. He still gives me butterflies everyday. I am beyond grateful that God chose someone like him for me to go through this crazy life with. He is my rock during the hard times and my party friend during the good times. I love how we've built a history together and I can't wait to see where the rest of the years take us.

0 comments: